Fighting For Your Best Interests
When you are facing legal concerns, it can be hard to stand up for yourself, especially if you are not fluent in the laws that relate to your legal needs. Thankfully, you do not have to try to protect your interests by yourself. An attorney who knows the law and is compassionate toward your needs can become the advantage you need in your legal matters.
I am Rodney E. Forbes, and I have been helping clients across Indiana with their Social Security Disability benefits and personal injury claims for three decades. Throughout my 30-plus years of representing clients, I have developed a reputation for getting results and providing my clients with the personalized service they deserve.
Securing Your Disability Benefits
The Social Security Administration (SSA) is notorious for denying disability benefit applications. I have experience helping clients with all types of Social Security Disability benefits matters, including:
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI): available to individuals who have paid Social Security taxes through their earnings and have acquired the required amount of work credits to qualify.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): available to individuals who do not meet the required work credits to qualify for SSDI but meet other income and resource guidelines.
- Disabled Widows’ Benefits: this could allow a widow or widower to collect survivor’s benefits if they become disabled within seven years of their spouse’s death and are at least 50 years old.
- Adult Children Benefits: adult children could qualify for this if they became disabled prior to the age of 22 and their parent receives retirement or disability benefits or is deceased.
- Federal Court Appeals: these appeals are complex and require a thorough understanding of Social Security law.
Many applications take years of effort before they see an approval. I can help you navigate your way through the claims process and fight any denials with an appeal. In the decades I have been helping clients with their disability benefits needs, I have come to learn the complexities of Social Security laws and what it takes to earn the benefits you deserve.
Personal Injury Claims
When someone else’s reckless or negligent actions cause you to suffer a serious injury, you should not be the one who has to pay for the costs of recovery. I can help you identify the full value of your injury and pursue compensation that accurately reflects the true value. When insurance companies try to lowball you in your settlement, let me fight for the funds you deserve for your injuries.
Learn How I Can Help You
When you need an attorney’s help, come see me at the offices of Forbes Law Firm, LLC. You deserve an attorney who is compassionate toward your needs and treats you with the respect you deserve. Call to schedule your initial consultation at 765-388-9886 or email me here, and take the first step toward the future you can look forward to.